Samstag, 30. Januar 2016

Cure, a forest

Da fällt einem doch glatt die erste große Liebe ien, oder?

Cure, Robert Smith, the forest.    aufgeräumter sound, immer wieder zitiert.

Text:
Come closer and see see into the trees find the girl while you can Come closer and see see into the dark just follow your eyes just follow your eyes I hear her voice calling my name the sound is deep in the dark I hear her voice and start to run into the trees into the trees into the trees Suddenly I stop but i know it's too late I'm lost in a forest all alone The girl was never there it's always the same I'm running towards nothing again and again and again.......


... da hab ich doch glatt ihren namen vergessen, ... soo groß die Liebe.

post sofa rock disco sound, ....

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen